Not in order of importance…
1. Changing a pee diaper to have it immediately filled with poop! (my toddler)
2. Having complete strangers touch your babies….ewww I would never do this, have you heard of personal space and GERMS hello?
3. Why did my two year old eat a bushel of corn two days ago and now he won’t touch the stuff?
4. Random strangers saying “my you have your hands full” when seeing me out with my gaggle. Why yes this is painfully obvious, but really don’t all mothers have their hands full (of bodily fluids, snacks, bottles, toys, babies, ect?) PS would you like to help me??
5. Why are all toddler snack foods shaped like bunnies? How about a nice monkey or squirrel for some variety?
6. All musical toys and vehicles must have an on/off switch and or a volume control.
7. Snap pajamas are a pain….there must be some more zip ones somewhere I could save a whole 5 minutes at bedtime!
8. The tangled mess of velcroed bibs coming out of the dryer sticking to everything.
9. Laundry (see above)
10. Nap skipping..seriously? Now I can’t shower/eat/nap/clean all in a couple of hours. This goes along with car napping which also is not cool.